Picture the scene… You’ve installed a solid and secure Endurance® Door, it looks fantastic and your customer is really pleased with it. You think it could be worth the coveted title of Masterpiece of the Month, but how do you secure a win?
With an iPad Mini 2 up for grabs – not to mention the glory & bragging rights! – the stakes are high. Follow our top tips to ensure your entry gets noticed and you scoop the prize.
- Make sure your lens is clean. A fuzzy, blurry photo is no good.
- Try and take the photo in daylight – it will come out much better.
- Avoid direct sunlight wherever possible, it will make harsh, ugly shadows.
- Don’t use flash.
- If you have access to a “proper” camera consider using that instead of your phone.
- Make sure the door, and the area around it, are clean and tidy. You want everything to look finished, not like a building site.
- Don’t use filters on the image, and if you must, use them sparingly. Instagram is great but it can make colours look odd.
- Send us the full image, not a low-resolution screenshot of your phone. How to do this will depend on your phone but the three linked dots “share” or arrow pointing out of a box “upload” symbols are a good start.
- Check for reflections – you’d be amazed what can appear in the windows in photos.
- Think about how you frame the photo. We want to see the door and how good it looks in the house but we don’t want to see piles of gravel or discarded tools.
Once you’ve taken the perfect photo there’s 3 different ways to enter:
Be sure to include the style, colour and who installed it. If you remembered to take a ‘before’ photo, that’s even better – send that too as we love seeing the full transformation.
Aside from winning you the Masterpiece of the Month competition, before and after photos are a fantastic way to promote the Endurance Doors range to your customers, helping you to close the sale.
Stephen Nadin, managing director of Endurance® Doors commented: “You could consider posting the before and after photos on your social media sites and ask your audience which is their favourite. Displaying them on a tablet or computer in your showroom will be beneficial to your customers too. Plus, don’t forget to use the new and improved door designer on our website to allow your customer to visualise their brand new Endurance® Door on their home, showing them just how much it will improve their home’s kerb appeal.”
Endurance are committed to ensuring homeowners enjoy every step they take towards an Endurance door, with the finished product serving to tie ...
The modern home serves as more than just a place to put your feet up; it acts as an extension of your personality and tastes. The Endurance range ...